- Jaratjarungkiat, S. (2016). The development of the lexical word /pen/ in Thai. Humanities Journal, 23, 122-153.
- He, Xiaoling (2015) 《语法功能与语法结构的结合：兼评<新实用汉语课本>第一册《澳门语言学刊》2015年第1期。52-66. (On the integration of structure and function in Chinese language learning materials for second/foreign language learners: A case study of the 'New Practical Chinese Reader' Book 1)
- Ryoo Hye jin, A. (2015). A Study on the efficacy of L1 use in L2 Classroom. Journal of Korean Language, 26(2), 69-95.
- Ryoo Hye jin, A. (2014). A Study on Method for Promoting Interaction in L2 Classroom Using Clickers. Journal of Korean Language, 25 (1), 53-82.
- Shogo Sakurai. (2014). Corrective Feedback and Student Uptakes in English Immersion Classrooms in Japan: Is the Counter-Balance Hypothesis Valid? TESL-EJ, 18(1), 1–27 [LINK]
- Liandong, C. (2013). Research on the Emphasis Expressions by Pragmatic Focus Particles in Japanese language.
- Jaratjarungkiat, S. (2012). A comparative study on the use of the word /pen/ during the reign of King Rama V and the present time. Wanwitat Journal, 12, 92-112.
- McCloskey, K. (2012). Using Clickers in the Second-Language Classroom: Teaching the passé composé and imparfait in French. GSTF Journal of Law and Social Sciences (JLSS), 2(1), 2251-2853. [LINK]
Awarded best research paper at the Languages, Literature and Linguistics Conference 2012 in Singapore.
- Thanasingam, S. and Ruiz, C.G. (2011). Factors Affecting Learner Success in an ESL Self-Access Programme: A Case Study. RELC Anthology Series, 52, 91-109.