I Seminar on Spanish as a Foreign Language for Educators in Singapore
Centre for Modern Languages and EDELSA (Spain)
Óscar Rodríguez García, BA in Arabic Language and Literature and MA in Applied Linguistics of Spanish as a Foreign Language.
He has taught Spanish at the Instituto Cervantes in different parts of world and has also worked as Academic Director in Saint Petersburg, where he was in charge of a Teacher Training Centre and coordinated all examinations for the DELE Diploma. Mr. Garcia has an ample experience in the field of Spanish teacher training in various areas, especially in the area of new technologies. He is author of several textbooks and materials for teaching Spanish as a foreign language and currently works as an Educational Consultant for the Spanish publisher EDELSA.
- Date: Saturday, 13 May 2017
- Time: 09.30 – 13.15
- Venue: HSS-01-09
- 9:30 – 9:45 Registration
- 9:45 – 11:00 Worshop 1: The Lexical component in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language to adolescents: stages, factors and strategies.
- 11:00 – 11:30 Tea break
- 11:30 – 12:45 Worshop 2: Processes and tools to develop oral interaction.
- 12:45 – 13:15 Presentation of Spanish teaching materials.
- End of session and issuance of Certificates of Attendance.
For registration and more information on the workshops: http://edelsa.es/singapur_2017
*This Seminar is conducted entirely in Spanish
CML TALK 2017
CML has the great honour to welcome the Russian Ambassador on the 14th March 2017. Please click this link
to register for the event.
Go to top